lauantai 1. kesäkuuta 2013

Nikon 1 for macro photography

I actually bought FT-1 adapter for macro photography. It just took 6 months to get a macro which I could use on it :)
Then finally a month ago I found a used Nikon 60mm f/2.8 AF-S macro lens from a local store. Nice lens on FX and it is still usable on Nikon 1 cameras with 2.7x focal length multiplier.

Actually 18.5mm f/1.8 lens works quite well for flower photography. Here is one.


Today I shot some photographs with Nikon V1, FT-1 and 60mm f/2.8 AF-S. I used a Sirui tripod and Markings ballhead. Not something to tell stories, but look at them as examples. Even when the sensor is so small as in Nikon 1 cameras the DOF is still mostly too short.








 

1 kommentti:

  1. Hyvä tuo keskimmäinen mustavalkokuva. Ei niin naturalistinen ja jotenkin siinä on vanhanajan kuvan makua. Makeat sävyt. kaunis kokonaisuus.

    mukavia syyskelejä kuvausmielessä // Jorkki

    VastaaPoista